Thursday 14 November 2013

Mary Kay Lengthening Mascara


The perfect mascara should makes me look like a fluttery temptress that 1) Lasts 2) doesn't flake off and make me look like an extra from the band KISS.

This is beautifully created mascara, and really does ad length to my lashes, doesn't clump and so far, doesn't dry up after only a few weeks use. I'm a firm believer that the brush of the mascara plays a HUGE part in the application, The thicker end is great for building a but of volume and thickness to the outer corners and the carefully curved brush helps to lengthen lashes for a subtle flutter. 


I have tried many a mascara, from many budgets and this one is one of my favorites! I'd definitely recommend to anyone wanting a mascara that does what it says on the tin. 

Priced at £16, found HERE

X BB X 

No comments:

Post a Comment