Saturday 24 August 2013

Dior BB Cream Review


Im currently on the hunt for my perfect fit cover up, whether is a BB, a CC or a foundation. Colour matching is so important, its tiresome but its ulitmately going to stop me looking like an oompa loompa. 

Dior recently caught my eye, and i'd never considered them for make up before and i was pleasently surprised. The Dior Skin Nude BB Creme is just such a fantastic product and at the higher end of my budget .(i am turning into an investor tho, so maybe this is a middle band budget product considering the results) 

Dior really delivers with this BB cream, its so lightweat, it lets my skinbreath, i have found that most foundations can be a bit stuffy. It glides on nicely, gives a nice amount of coverage and lasts. 

Its tube but its got a pump, no squeezing needed! Whoever had that decision in the creation process did good, i much prefer a pump based foundation.

I used Dior Nude Skin in Light. 

X BB X


No comments:

Post a Comment