Wednesday 6 March 2013

Smooch lipstick in Sweet Tooth




Smooch.

A brand I know little about, but cropped up recently, and after having looked at their website and products, I have to say, one of the nicest lipsticks I’ve ever used. I am forever faithful to my MAC lipsticks, but this one has definitely earned its place in my make up bag.

1) Don’t be scared off by the colour of the lipstick, it goes on oh so lightly, it just GLIDES across my lips with such ease, it barely feels like I’m wearing lipstick!

2) The colour is natural, and versatile enough for day and night wear
Purchase here http://www.smoochcosmeticsuk.com/p-40-sweet-tooth.aspx

Reasonable pricing at £7.50 per lipstick and with the tag line Smooch “Cosmetics with Sex appeal” – it doesn’t lie, the lipstick feels moisturising and luxurious, whilst being within a reasonable budget, overall , a lovely purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a little bit of loveliness to pop into their make-up bag

xox





No comments:

Post a Comment