Friday 22 March 2013

Soap & Glory - SIT TIGHT XS


Introducing my new favourite!

I am the first to admit I’m a sceptic when it comes to cellulite banishing and skin firming products that promise me perfect toned legs. There is only so much the gym can do when it comes to achieving the perfect body; product does come into play a certain amount but from experience they only help with you feeling good and mostly the work needed to make it work sounds like a bit too much effort.
The roller balls at the end of this product make application easy and even – a bonus
It doesn’t smell.
It dry’s in a convenient amount of time
I felt the area warm up and the cool down as i sat down (this means its working)
And after 3 weeks I’m not only feeling a difference im seeing a difference, so much so i got two of my friends also giving it a go, once you’re onto a good thing with a beauty product it’s only fair to share!

So far so good, I will do a mini update when ive been using it around 2 months


Price @ £16.50 it took me a few trips to boots and a few reviews, but i made the right choice!
XBBX

No comments:

Post a Comment