Tuesday 13 May 2014

Carol Joy -Her Eyes Only


The under eye area is so delicate, so very delicate that we must take care of it. I may only be mid way through my 20s, but prevention is always better than a cure.

Carol Joy London is an eye cream I have been using for a little over a month and my under eye area is prone to dark circles after one to many late nights, a bit of dehydration lines after a long day and often a little puffiness. I was at one point using various lotions and potions depending on what my eyes required however with Carol Joy Her Eyes Only, I only need one.

A multitasking, hard working product that delivers. Packed full with vitamins to combat the signs of ageing, working to repair the skin and brighten the area. Fighting dark circles and puffiness.

This is definitely a product for life, a soft cream that easily absorbs into the skin meaning there is little to no time waiting around to apply primers and foundation. Coming in a handy controllable pump meaning you don’t have to waste any product using as little or as much as you require. I always feel that with eye creams or serums I waste a lot of product because too much comes out of the tube. Another thing this product is good at is being waste free.

RRP £89.00 from Urban Retreat at Harrods available here . Also available in His Eyes Only for him available here

Slightly higher than my usual price point, but I'm a believer in you only have one face, so take care of it! And this is worth every last penny. The sleek packaging is an added bonus. 

X BB X 

No comments:

Post a Comment