Sunday 1 June 2014

Phyto - Secret De Nuit

At the beginning of this year, one of my New Years Resolutions was to take better care of my hair, my mothers always warned me if I carry on the way I am, I'll be "bald before you know it". SO, I've invested in regular hair cuts, and an army of nourishing products.
 
Enter Phyto. 


This is night time magic at it's very best, there are no false promises or unfounded claims, just pure results. 


After years of colouring, a perm (yes, really), daily straightening and some extensions, I am fully in recovery mode, with treatments a plenty and when theres a treatment that works over night, whilst i sleep, that is the one for me, its so low maintainence, all i do is get up style and go. 

Secret De Nuit gets to work as we relax, there are no polluants hindering it's progress, no stress and no impateince, it simply gets to work on repairing and creating a protective sheild around my locks for the day ahead. It's not advertised on the box, but this is a great detangler, my hair is notourisly knotty. 

This lightweight cream glides onto the lenghts of my hair without leaving a sticky residue and without an overpowering scent hair feels silky to touch, I always pop my hair up in a bun to avoid getting it all over my face. Added plus it doesn't all just seep into the pillow this way. I would definitely recommend this for alternate uses for the first few weeks after colouring your hair to lock in colour and keep that "new hair" feel. Then use once a week/fortnight depending on the condition of your hair. 

Available online HERE or from SPACE NK RRP £28 -  75ml

X BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment