Thursday 10 July 2014

This Week's Handbag Hero


Ooo look sun, no wait rain and... sun... maybe? Is that a cloud?

I cannot keep up with this weather, which is why this little beaut is my handbag hero this week, a spritz of this, a ruffle of the fingers and you would of never guessed I've just battled 4 seasons on route to work. Do you ever feel that way? 

Introducing Philip Kinglsey One More Day


I have this a mini size so its perfect to just carry about and it doesn't weigh a thing, or clog up space in my bag, in fact over the summer months I wouldn't be caught without this. You never know when post-work drinks might pop up, or an impromptu dinner get together with the girls after a particularly stressful start to the week. This makes you feel all brand new and ready to take on the rest of the day or the night. No white dust give away on the routes either. Fresh smelling and a little really does go along way. 

Available HERE RRP £6.00 

X BB X 

No comments:

Post a Comment