Sunday 7 April 2013

Scent Sensation

After reading so many articles on perfume recently, I started to think about my own, what they mean and how it has suddenly grown from having just the one, to having 5.

Until recently I've been a one scent kinda gal (Coco Chanel - in case you were wondering) and its been my signature smell for YEARS, it represents every good memory, every bad memory I've over come and most of all reminds me of me.



Until. 

I thought that it would be a good idea to build up some form of scent bank that could represent my moods and the occasion 


(Left to right)

Lancome - La Vie Est Belle - I fell in love with the one the moment i smelled it, and it was on the top of my Christmas wish list - the smallest things make me the happiest.
Coco Chanel Madmoiselle  - The one that represent me, the one that reminds people of me.
Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique - Loud and proud - strong, a little goes a long away, great for nights out
Hugo Boss - Nuit - another catchy little scent i fell in love with and the advert in ELLE - a sample in an envelope, cute and practical.
Burberry - Body - Clean cut and subtle. 

So far, smelling good. 

I think its important to have the go to perfume - for me this will always be Chanel. The rest, wait their turn for when I'm feeling adventurous. 

Smelling good is just as important as looking good!
For now these are my faves

I'm very much one for loving something and just sticking with it - that age old motto 'If it isn't broke, don't fix it' - unless there happens to be an irresistible marketing plan...

xBBx


No comments:

Post a Comment