Tuesday 25 June 2013

Power Peptide Serum



I've never used a Sanctuary face product before, I've used the body scrubs and body butters but the face serum is a new one.

on the tin

"A targeted peptide serum with nourishing 7 oil helix to visibly lift skin & noticeable reduce fine lines & wrinkles"



What it does

Sooths skin, firms and leaves complexion significantly brighter.


Very attractive packaging, no sure how they got it to look like that, but it is amazing! Also helpful that you can see how much you're using and when your almost running out great for pre planning trips on stocking up on skincare!


The Basics


Texture: Soft, almost fluffy, light and soaks in like a dream...

Smell: A hint of orange, otherwise no other smell.

Taste: Don't eat it. 



I have noticed a small difference in the fine lines around my mouth, whilst they re significantly prominent yet, I am a firm believer in getting rid before the lines get comfortable! 

I have only been using this at night, as I felt it was a little to silky for day use. 

Priced at £18 in boots at the moment. Usually £25. In comparison to other serums claiming to do the same thing, this one is a bargain, and not only that, Sanctuary is a well loved brand. The body scrubs are my absolute favourite skin treat and this serum has earned it's place on my shelf. 

X BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment