Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Ultimate Fix

Quick Post! 


Isn't waiting for your nail polish to dry boring, tedious and annoying?

I think so. 

So here's my little trick, The Ultimate Fix

It mimics the dry spray used in nail salons, and aids the drying process. My biggest annoyance is having to put shoes on after painting my toes, they ALWAYS smudge, and you cant wear any form of toe showing footwear without a splash of colour on your tootsies! 

here's the process:

Paint
Spray
Paint
Spray

DONE (top coat optional)


The whole process can be done in a few minutes, and it does dry very quickly, its usually the second coat that i smudge - this has cured this little aliment. So if your looking for a quick fix to waiting for nail polish to dry, i would give this a go, takes the waiting out of painting your nails!

My Pedicure is currently 5 days strong, chip free and shiny!

X BB X 

No comments:

Post a Comment