Thursday 26 September 2013

I've Been Practicing...




I invested in a Liquid Eyeliner as practice before i move onto gel. I do love this one from Collection, its on the bargain end of my budget in comparisons to others, but with my lack of know-how when it comes to the eye flick i thought go bargain before i splurge and realise i can't get a grips with it.


I love this, because you can control how thick you go, and you can really build it up, it dries quickly, so you do have to move slightly quickly, but it comes off quite easy with a bit of eye make up remover, so if you do make a mistake there's no dark grey smudge giving you away. 


Here's my finished result - not bad for a rookie! The way im getting used to it is practicing every day and working into an every day look - I cant wait to go more dramatic for a night time look.

X BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment