Saturday 7 September 2013

M.A.C BB Cream

When iIm in M.A.C I almost feel like I've been dropped into a see of cosmetics and I don't know whether to run out the door, purchase everything or where to start. 

Wondering around the store, glancing at foundations, winter's almost here and my summery glow is mere weeks from disappearing for another few months (unless someone wants to take me on a winter sun getaway?)

I never know whether to go slightly thicker with my foundation in winter to hide from the harsh winds or to go slightly more dewy to avoid my skin being suffocated. This year, im going Back To BB.


With SPF35, if anyone does take me away this winter, I wont have to pack another SPF containing foundation. Sun protection is SO important in skincare and in foundations, our faces are constantly exposed to UVA and UVB rays (yes even in winter!)


What i love most about MAC foundations, and why I constantly go back, is the range of colours, for pinky tones, yellow tones and tanned tones - I'm sort of in the middle of pink/yellow. This is MAC BB in Extra Light, which is perfect, light sometimes can be slightly to dark for me sometimes. This is a really lightweight BB Cream, blends nicely, and can be layered up if you wanted a more doll like appearance, quite natural at the same time as having quite good coverage and long lasting.

X BB X




No comments:

Post a Comment