Saturday 14 September 2013

Stay Matte Mousse - Rimmel

I can't live without foundation, its such a part of my routine, and it helps me feel normal. We put so much trust in a product to enhance ourselves, to enable us to feel ready to face the day, so why not research it? 


Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation is a lightweight creamy foundation that gives excellent coverage and has excellent staying power. I haven't been a fan of mousse like foundations in the past because the texture just doesn't feel right to me, (unless im eating it) My skin can also be oily in places one minute and dry the next so the Matte element did make me wary. Pleasantly surprised this foundation is quite hydrating.


Swatch for Ivory 100.


Rimmel is an excellent on budget brand which delivers its promises. Excellent value, only a small range of colours available, but they cover the basics. 

X BB X 



No comments:

Post a Comment