Sunday 18 August 2013

Dear Batiste ... I love you just a little bit

Since using dry shampoo I've been waiting for some sort of conditioning mist that doesn't go on when wet, doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't make my hair greasy... It seems the lovely clever people at batiste were thinking the very same and came up with their new conditioning mist, which needs to come in mini form ASAP 



And it comes with Argan Oil, which is one of my must haves for hair products and body products at the moment. 



Is a lot lighter than any other form of after wash conditioning product, the smell isn't over powering,,it defrizzes my hair in seconds, which is great after my hair has battled winds and the humidity London has experienced recently. The large can is slightly to big for me to carry around all day should i need a top up. So far, one application is all that's needed. It's not got a colour to it, so there's no need for brushing out like with dry shampoo. It's quick, it's easy, it's on budget and more importantly it works, frizz is kept at bay all day. 


Little snapshot of my slick quick pony as I rush out x 

X BB X



No comments:

Post a Comment