Friday 30 August 2013

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 15

If you know me, you'll know i recently went from one perfume (I was faithful to Coco Chanel for YEARS) to owning so many its a daily struggle to find which one represents my mood (and one with not to many memories attached to it yet)

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 15, isn't new, and its not exactly hot off the press, but i recently came across it as perfume isn't something I, and many of my friends associate with Liz Earle. 

Described as "Vibrant" - I can almost agree it is a lively scent and does linger for quite some time. A strong Sandalwood, Damask Rose and Cinnamon. The Damask Rose gives off an almost musky type smell, quite masculine in smell, which is different to how i imagined it would smell, i imagined something light, almost fresh linen-esq. 

I felt the urge to do a mini review because of its smell and connects with the brand so well,You can smell the essential ingredients that are in the facial products so they connect on a smell basis, however it is slightly stronger but definitely stands out from most perfumes a little goes a long way and it definitely makes a statement.

Photo Credit uk.lizearle.com

Purchase HERE

X BB X 

No comments:

Post a Comment