Monday 19 August 2013

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

Post Weekend Treat!

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser is a little skincare treat i use once a week after a long night, hectic schedule and when i know i won't get any rest for a while, this helps rejuvenate my skin, leaving it bright, fresh and clean. 

The Cloth really is something special, sometimes i feel it is the only thing that gets my skin as clean as i like it and being able to physically see the dirt be washed away boosts that clean and pampered feeling. 

Pores feel cleansed without deep exfoliation, my skin gets sensitive so exfoliating can leave my skin red and irritated, the cloth is the perfect alternative. 



The creamy cleanser is also a slightly more luxurious choice over my usual foam cleanser. The smell is so calming, its actually relaxing to cleanse my face, I always feel after cleansing that I could do with a good nap.  

Starting the week cleansed and pampered! Have a lovely week 

X BB X



No comments:

Post a Comment