Tuesday 27 August 2013

Aveda's Shampoo & Conditioner Duo

Aveda's Exfoliating Shampoo and Thickening Condition. 

I've been colouring, highlighting and bleaching my hair since the tender age of 13, so its no wonder my hair has days when it just won't co-operate. 

I went through a stage of my hair being quite thin and thankfully it recovered (took a while but it got there) My hairs still quite fine so im always on the look out for treatments, thickening and moisturising shampoos. So when i came across Aveda's thickening duo, how could i resist?


I found the shampoo to be a little runnier than i would of preferred, i like a good thick texture, and it did't lather up very well, even after using the entire tube, and i felt it was quite drying.


The thickening conditioner was nicer, with a smooth texture. They both smell quite "Natural" and by Natural i mean quite earthy, non chemically and generally give off that "Natural Vibe". 



This duo, is a great treat for thinning hair, aside from texture of the shampoo this is a great treat for your hair, as long as you don't mind giving up the bubbles! 

X BB X



No comments:

Post a Comment