Wednesday 8 May 2013

Benefit they're real!

Quick post whilst I'm on route to work,

Benefit they're real mascara!

I have been on the hunt for a mascara for ages, I've built up a steady collection of make up I don't use, every brand cheap and cheerful and the ones that I stare at feeling guilty.

It's been getting a lot of hype recently and is well loved it seems in the press, so when my Elle magazine arrived with a mini one I almost cried with excitement.

So far I haven't been disappointed.

The brush applicator is one of the best applicators I've ever used (and I've used a lot) mascara doesn't clump around the brush, it just glides off the brush onto my eyelashes , which need all the help they can get to be fabulous.

Whilst it doesn't seem thick, it plumps up lashes and coats them nicely. So far I'm impressed! A nice addition to my mascara collection I seem to be building.





No comments:

Post a Comment