Monday 13 May 2013

GlossyBox Turns 2!!

Happy Birthday GlossyBox!


My favorite monthly delivery, dropping little bits of luxury at my door and this month the wonderful GB turns 2! hard to believe, and here's to many more!

My Glossy Box Contained:



La Roche-Posay - SPF50
Jelly Pong Pong - Fairy Lashes
Beautiful Movements Cosmetics- Primer
Stone Beauy - Body Lotion
Headline Colours - Gold Nail Polish

Winning All round, I am a sucker for mascara! and i love the Jelly Pong Pong brand, so this is a winner all round, La Roche-Posay Sun cream  - this box is getting more and more perfect by each product, I've been umm'ing and arr'ing over purchasing this, Body Lotions, Nail Polishes and primer to boot, 

My Biggest favorite  has to be the cute as a button mini GB emery boards, a new must for my handbag, seen as breaking nails seems to be daily occurrence these days!

Now if only that sun would shine long enough for me to try out my new sun protection, and as if i needed an excuse to paint my nails!

Well, I better get to making myself beautiful, Happy Birthday GB, thank you for my lovely presents! 

X




No comments:

Post a Comment