Wednesday 21 August 2013

Boots Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E Body Cream

I LOVE finding a bargain, this Boots body lotion is just dreamy.


Cocoa butter and vitamin E are amazing skin food ingredients!



Quite a thick texture, and not strong smelling which is a bonus, I'm not a fan of over powering daily moisterisers as they clash with my perfume.


One small blob is enough for an entire arm.


Rubs in nicely, soaks in quickly so there's no dancing around waiting to get dressed in the mornings or evenings. I usually use Palmers, but my local boots store was all out, and I was in need of moisturiser so i thought why not give this a go! This is a fantastic alternative and more expensive cocoa butter products at only £1.49 for 390ml! I only use cocoa butter based moisturisers on my skin, after a few years of trying lots of different body butters, creams and lotions, cocoa butter is the one consistant product that never lets my skin down. This has definitely spurred my inner bargain hunter! 

X BB X






No comments:

Post a Comment