Wednesday 14 August 2013

This Weeks Wish List

Spent sometime wondering around the shops today - I've already spent my next payday money here are my top three on my Topshop Wish List: 


These trousers can be Hit or Miss, but i LOVE them, walked past, felt the jacquard fabric and just fell in love, definitely on my Must Purchase list

FLORAL JACQUARD CIGARETTE TROUSERS

  • Price: £42.00




The reason i love this is because for some reason it reminds me of something Baby Spice (Emma Bunton) wore as a spice girl... Textured, playful and practical day to night wear, I'm all about the multitasking right now!

EMBELLISHED BEAD LINE CAMI TOP

  • Price: £36.00

Absolutely love this bag, it'd be perfect for the Summer to Winter transition, and it can hold a lot, I'm known for carrying a huge bag!  

STINGRAY WINGED HOLDALL

  • Price: £42.00


On reflection these three would be the perfect day to night ensamble for the end of summer as it gets a bit to cool for dresses.

X BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment